Hotel Gaudí is located in the centre of Reus, just 13 km from Port Aventura, 10 km from the beaches of Salou, Tarragona and Cambrils, 4 km from Reus Airport and 100 km from Prat de Llobregat Airport (Barcelona).
• Port Aventura theme park – 8 miles
• Beaches of Salou, Tarragona and Cambrils – 6 miles
• Towns of Prades, Poblet, Montblanc and Vallbona – around 18 miles
• Reus, Fortuny and Bartrina Theatres
• Bonmont Golf Course – 12 miles
How to get here:
• From Barcelona: Take the A-2 motorway towards Sitges-Tarragona and carry on the C-32 road towards Tarragona-Valencia. On the AP-7 motorway towards Tarragona-Reus, take the T11 and exit sign posted Reus Centre and carry on the N-420 road to Reus.
• From Tarragona: Take the N-240 road and then onto the A-7 motorway towards Sant Pere i Sant Pau and exit at Aeroport Reus. Carry on the T-11 road and exit Reus centre. Take the N-420A and enter Reus.
How to get there from the airport:
• Bus: there are two buses in the morning and two in the afternoon that go from Reus airport to the centre. From Barcelona airport there are also two buses in the morning and two in the afternoon that will leave you in Reus.
• Train: you can take the train at Reus airport and get off at the bus station of Reus. From Barcelona Airport, you can take the train to Sants Station and from there; take another train that goes directly to Reus.